2021 has been difficult for us at Boxed and Bundled as two of our loved ones have been diagnosed with Cancer. As we imagine most of our clients have felt in similar circumstances, we were overwhelmed with feelings of helplessness – what can we do? How can we help?
We immediately looked inward and decided to curate Cancer Care Packages. Our goal was to find products by other small businesses and artisans that cancer warriors will find both useful and comforting.
This is what we found:
- Water Bottle with Cancer Ribbon Logo. Please let us know the type or cancer and we will do our best to colour coordinate.
- Soul Sister Bracelet in onyx and clear quarts, CEDAR + Swell Co. This bracelet was designed in honour of Jen who sadly lost her battle to cancer in December of 2020. Jen’s departing wish was that her 5 year old son, Ryder, would be loved and supported by all who knew his incredible Mom. Accordingly proceeds from this SOUL SISTER bracelet will be donated to Ryder’s trust fund to help support in his future.
- Face mask with “Fight Club.” Ribbon colour customizable
- Fleece Blanket with “No One Fights Alone” comes in a variety or colours — We will colour coordinate
- Cancer ribbon chocolate, Charlie’s Chocolate Factory
- Oat Soak, So Luxury
- Drenched face and body moisturizer and hand sanitizer, K’Pure
- Chemo Hat in Charcoal, BK Co. Designed using feedback received from hundreds of Cancer Patients, BK Co designed their Chemo hats with incredibly soft Bamboo fabric, the perfect amount of stretch, and breathability so they do not over heat. For every hat sold, they donate a Chemo Hat to Children and Women fighting Cancer.
- Chicken Noodle Soup, Simply Delish
- Calm Tea, Loosely Tea
- Slipper Socks, Pudus™ x F Cancer. Pudus donates proceeds from the sale of these socks to F Cancer, an organization that focuses on prevention, early detection and providing emotional support to those affected by cancer. Socks come in black or pink.
Please email us at email@example.com if you’d like to omit some of the above items or add some additional products. We will work with you and your budget to curate the perfect care package.
*Please note that we will be donating 100% of the profit from the sale of these baskets to a charity in the cancer space.*