FUNCTIONAL ART is the best way to describe Greener Valley's stunning collection of stumps and roots that have been handcrafted into beautiful wine holders, cheese boards, platters, bowls and stools. Handcrafted from the roots and stumps of the Asian Cypress known as Shan Mu.
These beautiful Cheese/cutting Boards make for a stunning presentation pieces for your next charcuterie, cheese serving or general food display.
Each piece is absolutely unique. As each bowl is food safe all you need to do for clean up is wash it with soap and water.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Greener Valley Root Wood products are all coated with a food-safe, water-based lacquer. All you need to do is hand wash with soap and water then let air dry.
- As with any wood product these are NOT dishwasher safe and should not be used in a microwave.
- Store in a dry, cool place and out of direct exposure to sunlight.
- Occasionally apply a light coat if food-safe mineral oil to maintain appearance. Wipe off any excess with a towel or paper towel.
- Proper care should give you years of enjoyment.
source of image/description: greenervalley.com